Thursday, June 11, 2009

Frames For Father's





Last year, I was a little "low-on-dough" for Father's Day. Couldn't quite get my loving husband the shotgun from Bass Pro Shop that he so desired for. So, I hired a local photographer, dressed up myself and our daughter... and took some fabulous pictures of us out in my back yard. I developed them, and voila!....we put them in this exact frame and gave it to my husband for Father's Day. He truly did like it. If you could see his desk, you would know why. He has a few OLD pictures tacked up with push pins on his cubicle and nothing else. The frame warms up his gray, fluorescent lit cubical (and the little old ladies that he works with always comment on it)! I highly recommend you do the same. Because there are so few masculine frames (that don't have some cheesy saying like "Gone Fishin'" on them)out in the retail world..this one is perfect! Place Setting has them in 4x6(standard size) and 5x7's....They are so reasonably priced...they hang or stand, and they are THICK and wooden (not resin). Father's day is only a week away. A picture really is worth a 1000 words....

In addition to making a lovely Father's Day gift, or Grandfather's gift....These would warm up any book shelf! I always have a nightmare that my computer will crash, and every latest and greatest shared memory would be lost off my hard drive! I'm good about routinely sending them to Walgreen's (with one click of the mouse, and less than 3 hrs) I pick them up and swap out my picture frames! Updating a picture frame can make a huge difference in your home.

Come to Place Setting in Highland Village, Jackson, MS and print out this Blog and receive 10% off of these wooden frames....July 11, 2009-July 18th, 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment