Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Basic Bowl

LISTEN UP YOUNG BRIDES......I've only been married for 10 years, and I regret so much taking back some of the useful items I got as a young 23 yr old bride! STUPID STUPID..should have listened to my mom! Oh, how I need more than 2 items like this! I cant tell you how many times, I have needed some very basic essential items for entertaining, only to show up short when I look for these items in my cupboard. I thought that if I couldn't put it out, show it off, or decorate with it I didn't need it. I thought if I had received one bowl, that I didn't need 2. I thought that everything had to match in categories (pottery, Annie Glass, Crystal or Silver) ....And stupid me, thought that I was gonna live in that tiny house forever. Well, turns out, that some of my most favorite wedding gifts are items that are just basic. Basic enough to match a friends' decor if I needed to bring something to a pot-luck dinner. They would be something I could dress up or dress down. Throw a fruit salad in this, use it for a dip, or chips....or make banana pudding in it. Its' like owning a basic black dress..you WILL NEED IT AND IT WILL never let you down.

Need a wedding gift for a bride that you are not sure of her taste? How classic is this bowl? AND... the best part is it is only $38.00.

Print a copy of this post, bring into PlaceSetting and receive 10% off this bowl from June 18th-June 25th 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment